I highly recommend getting away to Orlando if it’s cold where you are. It’s a wonderful feeling to wear a t-shirt in January. Points and Miles work Great here!
- Fairfield by Marriott 3 nights $853.00 or 30,000 Points ($270.00 in value). Used 30k Points!
- Silvercar, Audi for 3 days $126.00 or free with Sapphire Reserve $300.00 Credit. Used Sapphire!
- Uber from Airport. Free with AMEX Platinum $15.00 each month Uber Credit.
- 2 Allegiant Air r/t tickets. $210.00. Used Ritz-Carlton $300 Credit to pay for carry-on, seats and priority boarding (2018) Bought Tickets In 2017 using Ritz-Carlton 2017 Credit. Total cost $0
- Ate on the plane $16.00 or free with Ritz-Carlton Credit. Free
Total out of pocket for 4 days 3 nights in Orlando. $0.00. Even the 30k for Marriott were from a sign up bonus. Probably will cancel Ritz-Carlton next month when renewal comes. Anyway, enjoy the view!